Lexus NX Vs Lexus RC F comparison
Compare Lexus NX and Lexus RC F
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Lexus NX Vs Lexus RC F on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Lexus RC F starts at ₹ 2.34 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Lexus NX starts at ₹ 64.88 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 67.72 Lakh for range topping Hybrid model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Lexus RC F base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl. The Lexus NX base Hybrid returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Lexus RC F gets 471 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Lexus NX comes in 194 bhp Hybrid engine.
Related Comparison of Lexus NX
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Jaguar Land Rover Global Sales Down By 3.4% In November 2019
- VW's German Plants Need To Shape Up, Says Production Chief
- Japan's Markets Watchdog Likely To Recommend $22 Million Fine Against Nissan
- Top Motorcycles At India Bike Week 2019
- Billionaire Lawrence Stroll Seeks Big Stake In Aston Martin - Report
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review