Lexus LX Vs Mercedes-Benz G-Class comparison
Compare Lexus LX and Mercedes-Benz G-Class
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Lexus LX Vs Mercedes-Benz G-Class on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Lexus LX starts at ₹ 2.72 Crore. The base Diesel version of the Lexus LX costs ₹ 2.72 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz G-Class starts at ₹ 1.77 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Lexus LX base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 10 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz G-Class base Diesel returns 8 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Lexus LX gets 362 bhp Petrol engine and 261 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz G-Class comes in 286 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Lexus LX
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Hyundai Creta To Launch In March; Details Out
- Hero MotoCorp Head Pawan Munjal Says It's The Era Of Partnerships For EVs
- Jaguar Land Rover's UK Output At Risk From Coronavirus-Hit Supplies
- Hero MotoCorp Is Open To A Partnership With Harley-Davidson: Report
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Toyota Teases Small SUV Ahead Of Global Debut
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review