Lexus LX Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63 comparison
Compare Lexus LX and Mercedes-AMG G 63
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Lexus LX Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-AMG G 63 starts at ₹ 2.58 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Lexus LX starts at ₹ 2.72 Crore. The base Diesel model of the Lexus LX costs ₹ 2.72 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-AMG G 63 base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Lexus LX base Petrol returns 10 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 10 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-AMG G 63 gets 577 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Lexus LX comes in 362 bhp Petrol engine and 261 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Lexus LX
- Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition
- Ford EcoSport Vs Renault Duster
- BMW X1 Vs Ford Endeavour Vs Renault Duster
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Honda BR-V
- Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs MG Hector
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai Elite i20
Recent News and Reviews
- Smartphone Maker Xiaomi Reveals A1, A1 Pro Electric Mopeds
- Kawasaki Z H2 & Ninja 1000SX Launching In Japan On April 4
- This Jet-Limousine Is Not An April Fool's Joke
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Honda India Foundation Pledges Rs. 11 Crore To Fight COVID-19
- Hyundai Verna: New Vs Old
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review