Lexus LS 500h Luxury Vs Lexus LS 500h Distinct comparison
Compare Lexus LS and Lexus LS
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Lexus LS Vs Lexus LS on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Lexus LS starts at ₹ 2.13 Crore and goes up to ₹ 2.26 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Lexus LS base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Lexus LS gets 354 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Lexus LS
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe Facelift Launch Date Announced
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards: People's Choice For Best Four Wheeler Pavilion
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: People's Choice Best Two-Wheeler - Aprilia SXR 160
- 2020 Honda Shine BS6 Launched; Priced At Rs. 67,857
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: Best Immersive Experience Winner – Hyundai Motor India
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review