Lexus LS Vs Jaguar XF comparison
Compare Lexus LS and Jaguar XF
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Lexus LS Vs Jaguar XF on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Jaguar XF starts at ₹ 62.26 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 71.02 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Jaguar XF costs ₹ 57.97 Lakh, whereas the Jaguar XF Diesel top-end costs ₹ 71.79 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Lexus LS starts at ₹ 2.13 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 2.26 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Jaguar XF base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 19 kmpl. The Lexus LS base Petrol returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Jaguar XF gets 237 bhp Petrol engine and 177 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Lexus LS comes in 354 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Lexus LS
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review