Lexus LC Vs Ford Mustang comparison
Compare Lexus LC and Ford Mustang
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Lexus LC Vs Ford Mustang on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Ford Mustang starts at ₹ 83.71 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Lexus LC starts at ₹ 2.32 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ford Mustang base Petrol engine returns 12 kmpl. The Lexus LC base Hybrid returns 0 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ford Mustang gets 401 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Lexus LC comes in 268 bhp Hybrid engine.
Related Comparison of Lexus LC
- Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition
- Ford EcoSport Vs Renault Duster
- BMW X1 Vs Ford Endeavour Vs Renault Duster
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Honda BR-V
- Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs MG Hector
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai Elite i20
Recent News and Reviews
- China's BAIC, Didi Plan Car Leasing Service Amid New Car Sales Slowdown
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Launched in India; Prices Start From Rs. 9.30 Lakh
- Hyundai Creta Seven-Seater SUV Spied In South Korea
- 2020 Suzuki GSX-R1000RR Showcased With MotoGP Livery
- Coronavirus Pandemic: TVS Pledges Rs. 25 Crore to PM Relief Fund For Battling COVID-19
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions