Lexus ES Vs Toyota Corolla Altis comparison
Compare Lexus ES and Toyota Corolla Altis
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Lexus ES Vs Toyota Corolla Altis on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Toyota Corolla Altis starts at ₹ 19.65 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 24.07 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Toyota Corolla Altis costs ₹ 20.99 Lakh, whereas the Toyota Corolla Altis Diesel top-end costs ₹ 22.94 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Lexus ES starts at ₹ 69.13 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Toyota Corolla Altis base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The Lexus ES base Hybrid returns 22 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Toyota Corolla Altis gets 138 bhp Petrol engine and 87 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Lexus ES comes in 215 bhp Hybrid engine.
Related Comparison of Lexus ES
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Hyundai Aura Official Sketches Revealed
- Nokia, Daimler, Others Agreed To Mediation To Resolve Licensing Dispute
- Google Maps Adds Plug Type Filter For EV Charging Stations
- China's BAIC Raising Daimler Stake To Unseat Geely As Top Shareholder: Report
- Maruti Suzuki Sells 6 Lakh Automatic Cars In India In 5 Years
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review