Lexus ES Vs Toyota Camry comparison
Compare Lexus ES and Toyota Camry
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Lexus ES Vs Toyota Camry on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Lexus ES starts at ₹ 61.49 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 67.44 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Toyota Camry starts at ₹ 44.49 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Lexus ES base Petrol engine returns 22 kmpl. The Toyota Camry base Hybrid returns 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Lexus ES gets 176 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Toyota Camry comes in 176 bhp Hybrid engine.
Related Comparison of Lexus ES
- Lexus ES Vs Jeep Compass
- Lexus ES Exquisite Vs Lexus ES Exquisite
- Lexus ES Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class
- Lexus ES Ultra Luxury Vs Lexus ES Exquisite
- Lexus ES Vs BMW X1
- Lexus ES Vs Lexus RX
- Lexus ES Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Lexus ES Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Lexus ES Vs Toyota Corolla Altis
- Lexus ES Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero MotoCorp Head Pawan Munjal Says It's The Era Of Partnerships For EVs
- Jaguar Land Rover's UK Output At Risk From Coronavirus-Hit Supplies
- Hero MotoCorp Is Open To A Partnership With Harley-Davidson: Report
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Toyota Teases Small SUV Ahead Of Global Debut
- 2020 Hyundai i20 Breaks Cover; Gets New Tech, Bolder Design
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review