Lexus ES Vs Maserati Quattroporte comparison
Compare Lexus ES and Maserati Quattroporte
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Lexus ES Vs Maserati Quattroporte on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maserati Quattroporte starts at ₹ 2.94 Crore and goes up to ₹ 2.97 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Maserati Quattroporte costs ₹ 1.97 Crore, whereas the Maserati Quattroporte Diesel top-end costs ₹ 2.12 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Lexus ES starts at ₹ 69.13 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maserati Quattroporte base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 8 kmpl. The Lexus ES base Hybrid returns 22 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maserati Quattroporte gets 530 bhp Petrol engine and 350 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Lexus ES comes in 215 bhp Hybrid engine.
Related Comparison of Lexus ES
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Top Motorcycles At India Bike Week 2019
- Billionaire Lawrence Stroll Seeks Big Stake In Aston Martin - Report
- BMW Teases The M4 GT3; To Roll Out In 2022
- Tata Altroz: Variants Explained
- Maruti Suzuki Records Production Growth In November 2019 After Eight Months
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review