Land Rover Range Rover Sport Vs Jaguar F-Pace comparison
Compare Land Rover Range Rover Sport and Jaguar F-Pace
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Land Rover Range Rover Sport Vs Jaguar F-Pace on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Land Rover Range Rover Sport starts at ₹ 1.36 Crore and goes up to ₹ 2.19 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Land Rover Range Rover Sport costs ₹ 1.23 Crore, whereas the Land Rover Range Rover Sport Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.76 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Jaguar F-Pace starts at ₹ 73.84 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Jaguar F-Pace costs ₹ 73.63 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Land Rover Range Rover Sport base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 8 kmpl. The Jaguar F-Pace base Petrol returns 13 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 18 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Land Rover Range Rover Sport gets 3 Petrol 503, 335, 567 bhp engines and 2 Diesel 255, 335 bhp engines, whereas the Jaguar F-Pace comes in 247 bhp Petrol engine and 177 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Jaguar F-Pace Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Mercedes-AMG GLS 63
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
- Mercedes-Benz GLS Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
- Mercedes-AMG GLS 63 Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport 5.0l Petrol SVR Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport 5.0l Petrol Autobiography Dynamic
Recent News and Reviews
- General Motors To Wind Down Australia, New Zealand Operations, Sell Thailand Plant
- Clock's Ticking For Nissan Boss Uchida To Show He Has A Plan: Report
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- Ford India Introduces FordPass Connected Tech For All BS6 Models
- Maruti Suzuki Shifts Production Focus To Small Cars That Are Driving Sales
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review