Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA comparison
Compare Land Rover Range Rover Evoque and Mercedes-Benz GLA
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Land Rover Range Rover Evoque starts at ₹ 65.07 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 70.87 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque costs ₹ 65.07 Lakh, whereas the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Diesel top-end costs ₹ 70.87 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-Benz GLA starts at ₹ 40.81 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Mercedes-Benz GLA costs ₹ 38.39 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Mercedes-Benz GLA comes with a price tag of ₹ 45.84 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz GLA base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 18 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque gets 245 bhp Petrol engine and 177 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz GLA comes in 181 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 134, 168 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Audi Q5
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Jeep Compass
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Ford EcoSport
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Ford Endeavour
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda Delivers First Forza 300 Mid-Size Scooter In India
- Tesla In Talks To Use CATL's Cobalt-Free Batteries In China-Made Cars: Report
- Hero To Invest Rs. 10,000 Crore In Next-Gen Mobility Solutions
- New-Gen Hyundai i20 Pictures Leaked Ahead Of Geneva Motor Show Debut
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review