Land Rover Discovery Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA comparison
Compare Land Rover Discovery and Mercedes-Benz GLA
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Land Rover Discovery Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz GLA starts at ₹ 40.81 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz GLA costs ₹ 38.39 Lakh, whereas the Mercedes-Benz GLA Diesel top-end costs ₹ 45.84 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Land Rover Discovery starts at ₹ 91.03 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.06 Crore for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Land Rover Discovery costs ₹ 88.96 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Land Rover Discovery comes with a price tag of ₹ 1.28 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz GLA base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Land Rover Discovery base Petrol returns 9 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 18 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz GLA gets 181 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 134, 168 bhp engines, whereas the Land Rover Discovery comes in 335 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 237, 254 bhp engines.
Jun 07, 2017 02:16 PM
The new car is claimed to be the most capable off-roader Land Rover has made. Read on to find out if that claim is justified! Read More
Related Comparison of Land Rover Discovery
- Land Rover Discovery Vs SsangYong Rexton W
- Land Rover Discovery Vs Audi Q7
- Land Rover Discovery Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS
- Land Rover Discovery Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- Land Rover Discovery Vs Mahindra XUV300
- Land Rover Discovery Vs Volvo XC90
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Volvo XC40
- Land Rover Discovery Vs Land Rover Range Rover
Recent News and Reviews
- Maserati's New Super Sports Car To Be Named MC20
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun