Land Rover Discovery Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain comparison
Compare Land Rover Discovery and Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Land Rover Discovery Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Land Rover Discovery starts at ₹ 91.03 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.06 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Land Rover Discovery costs ₹ 88.96 Lakh, whereas the Land Rover Discovery Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.28 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain starts at ₹ 88.74 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Land Rover Discovery base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain base Diesel returns 12 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Land Rover Discovery gets 335 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 237, 254 bhp engines, whereas the Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain comes in 194 bhp Diesel engine.
Jun 07, 2017 02:16 PM
The new car is claimed to be the most capable off-roader Land Rover has made. Read on to find out if that claim is justified! Read More
Related Comparison of Land Rover Discovery
- Land Rover Discovery Vs SsangYong Rexton W
- Land Rover Discovery Vs Audi Q7
- Land Rover Discovery Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS
- Land Rover Discovery Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- Land Rover Discovery Vs Mahindra XUV300
- Land Rover Discovery Vs Volvo XC90
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Volvo XC40
- Land Rover Discovery Vs Land Rover Range Rover
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda Delivers First Forza 300 Mid-Size Scooter In India
- Tesla In Talks To Use CATL's Cobalt-Free Batteries In China-Made Cars: Report
- Hero To Invest Rs. 10,000 Crore In Next-Gen Mobility Solutions
- New-Gen Hyundai i20 Pictures Leaked Ahead Of Geneva Motor Show Debut
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review