Land Rover Discovery Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport comparison
Compare Land Rover Discovery and Land Rover Discovery Sport
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Land Rover Discovery Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Land Rover Discovery starts at ₹ 91.03 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.06 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Land Rover Discovery costs ₹ 88.96 Lakh, whereas the Land Rover Discovery Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.28 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Land Rover Discovery Sport starts at ₹ 67.57 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 72.09 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Land Rover Discovery base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Land Rover Discovery Sport base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Land Rover Discovery gets 335 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 237, 254 bhp engines, whereas the Land Rover Discovery Sport comes in 148 bhp Diesel engine.
Jun 07, 2017 02:16 PM
The new car is claimed to be the most capable off-roader Land Rover has made. Read on to find out if that claim is justified! Read More
Related Comparison of Land Rover Discovery
- Land Rover Discovery Vs SsangYong Rexton W
- Land Rover Discovery Vs Audi Q7
- Land Rover Discovery Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS
- Land Rover Discovery Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- Land Rover Discovery Vs Mahindra XUV300
- Land Rover Discovery Vs Volvo XC90
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Volvo XC40
- Land Rover Discovery Vs Land Rover Range Rover
Recent News and Reviews
- China's Auto Sales May Fall 10 Per Cent In First Half Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Likely To Buy GM's Thailand Car Plant
- General Motors To Wind Down Australia, New Zealand Operations, Sell Thailand Plant
- Clock's Ticking For Nissan Boss Uchida To Show He Has A Plan: Report
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review