Lamborghini Urus Vs Toyota Land Cruiser comparison
Compare Lamborghini Urus and Toyota Land Cruiser
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Lamborghini Urus Vs Toyota Land Cruiser on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Lamborghini Urus starts at ₹ 3.5 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Toyota Land Cruiser starts at ₹ 1.74 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Lamborghini Urus base Petrol engine returns 8 kmpl. The Toyota Land Cruiser base Diesel returns 11 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Lamborghini Urus gets 641 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Toyota Land Cruiser comes in 261 bhp Diesel engine.
Apr 23, 2018 08:29 PM
The Urus is the first vehicle in Lamborghini's history not to use a naturally aspirated engine, and so you get a 4-litre bi-turbo twin-scroll petrol V8 Read More
Related Comparison of Lamborghini Urus
- Land Rover Range Rover Velar Vs Lamborghini Urus
- Lamborghini Urus Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Lamborghini Urus Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Skoda Kodiaq Vs Honda CR-V
- Lamborghini Urus Vs Lamborghini Huracan
- Lamborghini Urus Vs Ferrari 488 Spider
- Lamborghini Urus Vs Audi RS7 Sportback
- BMW X6 M Vs Lamborghini Urus
- BMW X7 Vs Lamborghini Urus
- Lamborghini Urus Vs Bentley Bentayga
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Next-Gen Hyundai Creta Spotted With Dual-Tip Exhaust
- Tesla's German Plant To Produce 500,000 Cars A Year: Report
- Porsche's Electric Taycan Draws Interest From 30,000 Buyers: Report
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review