Lamborghini Urus Vs Renault Duster comparison
Compare Lamborghini Urus and Renault Duster
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Lamborghini Urus Vs Renault Duster on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Renault Duster starts at ₹ 9.15 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.42 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Renault Duster costs ₹ 10.63 Lakh, whereas the Renault Duster Diesel top-end costs ₹ 14.83 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Lamborghini Urus starts at ₹ 3.5 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Renault Duster base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Lamborghini Urus base Petrol returns 8 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Renault Duster gets 105 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 108, 84 bhp engines, whereas the Lamborghini Urus comes in 641 bhp Petrol engine.
Apr 23, 2018 08:29 PM
The Urus is the first vehicle in Lamborghini's history not to use a naturally aspirated engine, and so you get a 4-litre bi-turbo twin-scroll petrol V8 Read More
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Lamborghini Urus and Renault Duster
Hyundai is calling the Creta, the perfect SUV, and yes of course that is a bit of a stretch! But is there some truth to it? The only way to really figure that out is to put it to the test against... Read More
Related Comparison of Lamborghini Urus
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Lamborghini Urus
- Lamborghini Urus Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS
- Skoda Kodiaq Vs Honda CR-V
- Land Rover Range Rover Velar Vs Lamborghini Urus
- BMW X7 Vs Lamborghini Urus
- Lamborghini Urus Vs Porsche Panamera
- Lamborghini Urus Vs BMW M5
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Lamborghini Urus
- Lamborghini Urus Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Porsche 911 Vs Lamborghini Urus
Recent News and Reviews
- Maserati's New Super Sports Car To Be Named MC20
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun