Lamborghini Urus Vs Ford Mustang comparison
Compare Lamborghini Urus and Ford Mustang
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Lamborghini Urus Vs Ford Mustang on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Ford Mustang starts at ₹ 83.71 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Lamborghini Urus starts at ₹ 3.5 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ford Mustang base Petrol engine returns 12 kmpl. The Lamborghini Urus base Petrol returns 8 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ford Mustang gets 401 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Lamborghini Urus comes in 641 bhp Petrol engine.
Apr 23, 2018 08:29 PM
The Urus is the first vehicle in Lamborghini's history not to use a naturally aspirated engine, and so you get a 4-litre bi-turbo twin-scroll petrol V8 Read More
Related Comparison of Lamborghini Urus
- Land Rover Range Rover Velar Vs Lamborghini Urus
- Lamborghini Urus Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Lamborghini Urus Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Skoda Kodiaq Vs Honda CR-V
- Lamborghini Urus Vs Lamborghini Huracan
- Lamborghini Urus Vs Ferrari 488 Spider
- Lamborghini Urus Vs Audi RS7 Sportback
- BMW X6 M Vs Lamborghini Urus
- BMW X7 Vs Lamborghini Urus
- Lamborghini Urus Vs Bentley Bentayga
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design BS6 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 39.9 Lakh
- TVS Announces Winners Of First-Ever TVS NTorq Call Of Design Contest
- TVS NTorq 125 Sales Cross 4 Lakh Units
- 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched; Priced At Rs. 13.75 Lakh
- Porsche Cayenne Coupe Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 1.31 Crore
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review