Lamborghini Urus Vs Ferrari 488 Spider comparison
Compare Lamborghini Urus and Ferrari 488 Spider
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Lamborghini Urus Vs Ferrari 488 Spider on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Ferrari 488 Spider starts at ₹ 5.07 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Lamborghini Urus starts at ₹ 3.5 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ferrari 488 Spider base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl. The Lamborghini Urus base Petrol returns 8 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ferrari 488 Spider gets 660 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Lamborghini Urus comes in 641 bhp Petrol engine.
Apr 23, 2018 08:29 PM
The Urus is the first vehicle in Lamborghini's history not to use a naturally aspirated engine, and so you get a 4-litre bi-turbo twin-scroll petrol V8 Read More
Related Comparison of Lamborghini Urus
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Lamborghini Urus
- Lamborghini Urus Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS
- Skoda Kodiaq Vs Honda CR-V
- Land Rover Range Rover Velar Vs Lamborghini Urus
- BMW X7 Vs Lamborghini Urus
- Lamborghini Urus Vs Porsche Panamera
- Lamborghini Urus Vs BMW M5
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Lamborghini Urus
- Lamborghini Urus Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Porsche 911 Vs Lamborghini Urus
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero XPulse Rally Kit Priced At Rs. 38,000
- Apex Court Questions Government About Plans To Popularise EVs
- General Motors To Lay Off All 1,500 Plant Workers In Thailand Following Sale
- MG Showcases Heritage And Legacy At 21 Gun Salute Rally
- Global NCAP Writes To Global Auto CEOs To Help Reduce Road Deaths
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review