Lamborghini Urus Vs BMW i8 comparison
Compare Lamborghini Urus and BMW i8
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Lamborghini Urus Vs BMW i8 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW i8 starts at ₹ 3.06 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Lamborghini Urus starts at ₹ 3.5 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW i8 base Petrol engine returns 48 kmpl. The Lamborghini Urus base Petrol returns 8 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW i8 gets 228 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Lamborghini Urus comes in 641 bhp Petrol engine.
Apr 23, 2018 08:29 PM
The Urus is the first vehicle in Lamborghini's history not to use a naturally aspirated engine, and so you get a 4-litre bi-turbo twin-scroll petrol V8 Read More
Apr 30, 2018 01:22 PM
The BMW i8 has already established a benchmark for performance in the plug-in hybrid space. The new model year brings a drivetrain update with more power and increased driving range. It also... Read More
Related Comparison of Lamborghini Urus
- Land Rover Range Rover Velar Vs Lamborghini Urus
- Lamborghini Urus Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Lamborghini Urus Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Skoda Kodiaq Vs Honda CR-V
- Lamborghini Urus Vs Lamborghini Huracan
- Lamborghini Urus Vs Ferrari 488 Spider
- Lamborghini Urus Vs Audi RS7 Sportback
- BMW X6 M Vs Lamborghini Urus
- BMW X7 Vs Lamborghini Urus
- Lamborghini Urus Vs Bentley Bentayga
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero MotoCorp To Hike Prices Across Range By Rs. 2000 From January 2020
- BMW E-Power Roadster Electric Motorcycle Prototype Revealed
- Aston Martin And Airbus Announce Design Partnership
- McLaren Looks To Asia And Hybrid Cars To Stay On Track
- Jaguar Land Rover's InMotion Ventures Invests In Apex.AI For Autonomous System
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review