Lamborghini Urus Vs Audi Q8 comparison
Compare Lamborghini Urus and Audi Q8
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Lamborghini Urus Vs Audi Q8 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Lamborghini Urus starts at ₹ 3.5 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Audi Q8 starts at ₹ 1.57 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Lamborghini Urus base Petrol engine returns 8 kmpl. The Audi Q8 base Petrol returns 0 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Lamborghini Urus gets 641 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Audi Q8 comes in 340 bhp Petrol engine.
Apr 23, 2018 08:29 PM
The Urus is the first vehicle in Lamborghini's history not to use a naturally aspirated engine, and so you get a 4-litre bi-turbo twin-scroll petrol V8 Read More
Related Comparison of Lamborghini Urus
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Lamborghini Urus
- Lamborghini Urus Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS
- Skoda Kodiaq Vs Honda CR-V
- Land Rover Range Rover Velar Vs Lamborghini Urus
- BMW X7 Vs Lamborghini Urus
- Lamborghini Urus Vs Porsche Panamera
- Lamborghini Urus Vs BMW M5
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Lamborghini Urus
- Lamborghini Urus Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Porsche 911 Vs Lamborghini Urus
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review