Lamborghini Huracan Vs Tata Nano comparison
Compare Lamborghini Huracan and Tata Nano
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Lamborghini Huracan Vs Tata Nano on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Nano starts at ₹ 2.47 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 3.65 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Lamborghini Huracan starts at ₹ 3.53 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 4.84 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Nano base Petrol engine returns 22 kmpl. The Lamborghini Huracan base Petrol returns 10 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Nano gets 37 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Lamborghini Huracan comes in 4 Petrol 640, 630, 602, 580 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Lamborghini Huracan and Tata Nano
Cars with automatic transmissions are the future and also the need of the hour. If you thought the technology was expensive; well not anymore. There are two affordable AMTs in the market and we... Read More
Related Comparison of Lamborghini Huracan
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Lamborghini Huracan
- Honda City Vs Lamborghini Huracan
- Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Ferrari GTC4Lusso
- Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Lamborghini Huracan
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs Lamborghini Aventador
- Lamborghini Huracan LP 580 2 Vs Lamborghini Huracan LP 580 2
- Audi A8 Vs Lamborghini Huracan
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs Audi R8
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW M5
Recent News and Reviews
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP's First Ever 'Safer Choice' Award
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Volkswagen Golf GTD Teased
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review