Lamborghini Aventador Vs Bentley Continental comparison
Compare Lamborghini Aventador and Bentley Continental
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Lamborghini Aventador Vs Bentley Continental on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Bentley Continental starts at ₹ 3.86 Crore and goes up to ₹ 5.14 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Lamborghini Aventador starts at ₹ 5.65 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 6.28 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bentley Continental base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Lamborghini Aventador base Petrol returns 16 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bentley Continental gets 4 Petrol 582, 500, 520, 633 bhp engines, whereas the Lamborghini Aventador comes in 2 Petrol 691, 730 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Lamborghini Aventador
- Rolls-Royce Phantom Vs Lamborghini Aventador
- Ford Endeavour Vs Lamborghini Aventador
- Mercedes-AMG S 63 Coupe Vs Lamborghini Aventador
- BMW 7 Series Vs BMW X1
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Rolls-Royce Wraith
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs Lamborghini Aventador
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Lamborghini Aventador
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Lamborghini Aventador
- Lamborghini Aventador Vs Audi R8
- BMW X1 Vs BMW 7 Series
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla In Talks To Use CATL's Cobalt-Free Batteries In China-Made Cars: Report
- Hero To Invest Rs. 10,000 Crore In Next-Gen Mobility Solutions
- New-Gen Hyundai i20 Pictures Leaked Ahead Of Geneva Motor Show Debut
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- Germany's Auto Heartlands In Peril As 'Golden Age' Fades
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review