Kia Seltos Vs Skoda Kodiaq comparison
Compare Kia Seltos and Skoda Kodiaq
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Kia Seltos Vs Skoda Kodiaq on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Kia Seltos starts at ₹ 11.07 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 18.96 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Kia Seltos costs ₹ 11.41 Lakh, whereas the Kia Seltos Diesel top-end costs ₹ 18.96 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Skoda Kodiaq starts at ₹ 40.36 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 43.65 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Kia Seltos base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Skoda Kodiaq base Diesel returns 16 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Kia Seltos gets 2 Petrol 138, 113 bhp engines and 113 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Skoda Kodiaq comes in 148 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Kia Seltos and Skoda Kodiaq
The Kia Seltos battles the bestselling Hyundai Creta, new sensation MG Hector and the Nissan Kicks. Read on to know which one outperforms the competition on what parameters. Read More
Related Comparison of Kia Seltos
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Next-Gen Hyundai Creta Spotted With Dual-Tip Exhaust
- Tesla's German Plant To Produce 500,000 Cars A Year: Report
- Porsche's Electric Taycan Draws Interest From 30,000 Buyers: Report
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review