Kia Seltos Vs Rolls-Royce Cullinan comparison
Compare Kia Seltos and Rolls-Royce Cullinan
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Kia Seltos Vs Rolls-Royce Cullinan on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Rolls-Royce Cullinan starts at ₹ 8.2 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Kia Seltos starts at ₹ 11.3 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 19.32 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Kia Seltos costs ₹ 12.3 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Kia Seltos comes with a price tag of ₹ 19.38 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Rolls-Royce Cullinan base Petrol engine returns 7 kmpl. The Kia Seltos base Petrol returns 16 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 18 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Rolls-Royce Cullinan gets 563 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Kia Seltos comes in 2 Petrol 138, 113 bhp engines and 113 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Kia Seltos and Rolls-Royce Cullinan
The Kia Seltos battles the bestselling Hyundai Creta, new sensation MG Hector and the Nissan Kicks. Read on to know which one outperforms the competition on what parameters. Read More
Related Comparison of Kia Seltos
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- Ford India Introduces FordPass Connected Tech For All BS6 Models
- Maruti Suzuki Shifts Production Focus To Small Cars That Are Driving Sales
- Germany's Volkswagen And Daimler Push For More 'Sustainable' Chile Lithium
- FADA Asks Manufacturers To Only Dispatch BS6 Vehicles To Dealers With Immediate Effect
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review