Kia Seltos Vs Renault Lodgy comparison
Compare Kia Seltos and Renault Lodgy
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Kia Seltos Vs Renault Lodgy on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Kia Seltos starts at ₹ 11.13 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 20.19 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Kia Seltos costs ₹ 12.12 Lakh, whereas the Kia Seltos Diesel top-end costs ₹ 20.25 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Renault Lodgy starts at ₹ 9.87 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 14.39 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Kia Seltos base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Renault Lodgy base Diesel returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Kia Seltos gets 2 Petrol 138, 113 bhp engines and 113 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Renault Lodgy comes in 2 Diesel 84, 108 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Kia Seltos and Renault Lodgy
The Kia Seltos battles the bestselling Hyundai Creta, new sensation MG Hector and the Nissan Kicks. Read on to know which one outperforms the competition on what parameters. Read More
We pit the new generation Toyota Innova Crysta with its closest competitor the Renault Lodgy to see if the new MPV still holds the podium in the MPV segment or can the Lodgy finally take over. Read More
Related Comparison of Kia Seltos
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero XPulse Rally Kit Priced At Rs. 38,000
- Apex Court Questions Government About Plans To Popularise EVs
- General Motors To Lay Off All 1,500 Plant Workers In Thailand Following Sale
- MG Showcases Heritage And Legacy At 21 Gun Salute Rally
- Global NCAP Writes To Global Auto CEOs To Help Reduce Road Deaths
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review