Kia Seltos Vs MG Hector Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga comparison
Compare Kia Seltos and MG Hector and Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Kia Seltos Vs MG Hector Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Ertiga starts at ₹ 8.64 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.96 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga costs ₹ 11.27 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Diesel top-end costs ₹ 13.32 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the MG Hector starts at ₹ 14.47 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 19.9 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the MG Hector costs ₹ 15.8 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of MG Hector comes with a price tag of ₹ 20.16 Lakh Lastly, the Petrol Kia Seltos starts at ₹ 11.07 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 18.96 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Kia Seltos costs ₹ 11.41 Lakh, whereas the Kia Seltos Diesel top-end costs ₹ 18.96 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 24 kmpl. The MG Hector base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 17 kmpl of fuel efficiency. The Kia Seltos Petrol basic model, on the other hand, gives 16 kmplwhile its Diesel base returns 18 kmpl of mileage.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga gets 103 bhp Petrol engine and 94 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the MG Hector comes in 141 bhp Petrol engine and 168 bhp Diesel engine. Lastly, the Kia Seltos is offered in 2 Petrol 138, 113 bhp engines and 113 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Kia Seltos and MG Hector and Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
The Kia Seltos battles the bestselling Hyundai Creta, new sensation MG Hector and the Nissan Kicks. Read on to know which one outperforms the competition on what parameters. Read More
Related Comparison of Kia Seltos
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Yamaha Opens First 'Blue Square' Premium Concept Showroom In India
- Entering Commuter Two-Wheeler Space A Mistake, Says Anand Mahindra
- Tata Hexa Comes With Benefits Up To Rs. 2.2 Lakh
- Maserati Ghibli, Quattroporte & Levante Launched With Petrol Engines In India
- BMW To Introduce Wireless Android Auto In Its Cars From July 2020
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review