Kia Seltos Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class comparison
Compare Kia Seltos and Mercedes-Benz S-Class
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Kia Seltos Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz S-Class starts at ₹ 1.65 Crore. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz S-Class costs ₹ 1.6 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Kia Seltos starts at ₹ 11.07 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 18.96 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Kia Seltos costs ₹ 11.41 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Kia Seltos comes with a price tag of ₹ 18.96 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz S-Class base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 14 kmpl. The Kia Seltos base Petrol returns 16 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 18 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz S-Class gets 362 bhp Petrol engine and 282 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Kia Seltos comes in 2 Petrol 138, 113 bhp engines and 113 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Kia Seltos and Mercedes-Benz S-Class
The Kia Seltos battles the bestselling Hyundai Creta, new sensation MG Hector and the Nissan Kicks. Read on to know which one outperforms the competition on what parameters. Read More
Related Comparison of Kia Seltos
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLA's Sketch Revealed Ahead Of Debut
- CEAT Launches Gripp XL And Zoom X3 Tubeless Tyres At India Bike Week 2019
- Tesla Boss Elon Musk Wins Defamation Trial Over His 'Pedo Guy' Tweet
- German Industry Slump Sparks Renewed Economic Growth Fears
- Renault Sells Over 18,500 Units Of The Triber MPV In 4 Months
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review