Kia Seltos Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA comparison
Compare Kia Seltos and Mercedes-Benz GLA
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Kia Seltos Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz GLA starts at ₹ 40.81 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz GLA costs ₹ 38.39 Lakh, whereas the Mercedes-Benz GLA Diesel top-end costs ₹ 45.84 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Kia Seltos starts at ₹ 11.07 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 18.96 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Kia Seltos costs ₹ 11.41 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Kia Seltos comes with a price tag of ₹ 18.96 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz GLA base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Kia Seltos base Petrol returns 16 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 18 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz GLA gets 181 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 134, 168 bhp engines, whereas the Kia Seltos comes in 2 Petrol 138, 113 bhp engines and 113 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Kia Seltos and Mercedes-Benz GLA
The Kia Seltos battles the bestselling Hyundai Creta, new sensation MG Hector and the Nissan Kicks. Read on to know which one outperforms the competition on what parameters. Read More
Related Comparison of Kia Seltos
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- China-Built Tesla Cars Recommended For Subsidies - Ministry
- Over Rs. 24,000 Crore Collected As Toll Fee On National Highways In 2018-19: Nitin Gadkari
- Auto Suppliers Feel The Heat Of The Slowdown In H1 FY2020
- Maruti Suzuki Recalls 63,493 Cars With The Smart Hybrid System In India
- Kawasaki India Rolls Out Year-End Discounts Across Range Up To Rs. 1 Lakh
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review