Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki XL6 Vs Tata Nexon comparison
Compare Kia Seltos and Maruti Suzuki XL6 and Tata Nexon
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki XL6 Vs Tata Nexon on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Nexon starts at ₹ 7.35 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 12.13 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Tata Nexon costs ₹ 8.48 Lakh, whereas the Tata Nexon Diesel top-end costs ₹ 13.19 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Kia Seltos starts at ₹ 11.07 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 18.96 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Kia Seltos costs ₹ 11.41 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Kia Seltos comes with a price tag of ₹ 18.96 Lakh Lastly, the Petrol Maruti Suzuki XL6 starts at ₹ 11.15 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 13.58 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Nexon base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The Kia Seltos base Petrol returns 16 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 18 kmpl of fuel efficiency. The Maruti Suzuki XL6 Petrol basic model, on the other hand, gives 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Nexon gets 2 Petrol 108, 110 bhp engines and 2 Diesel 108, 110 bhp engines, whereas the Kia Seltos comes in 2 Petrol 113, 138 bhp engines and 113 bhp Diesel engine. Lastly, the Maruti Suzuki XL6 is offered in 103 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Kia Seltos and Maruti Suzuki XL6 and Tata Nexon
The Kia Seltos battles the bestselling Hyundai Creta, new sensation MG Hector and the Nissan Kicks. Read on to know which one outperforms the competition on what parameters. Read More
The sub 4-metre subcompact SUV segment is the fastest growing and possibly most popular automotive segment in the country. With players like the Ford Ecosport, Mahindra TUV 300 and the Honda WR-V... Read More
Related Comparison of Kia Seltos
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Yamaha Opens First 'Blue Square' Premium Concept Showroom In India
- Entering Commuter Two-Wheeler Space A Mistake, Says Anand Mahindra
- Tata Hexa Comes With Benefits Up To Rs. 2.2 Lakh
- Maserati Ghibli, Quattroporte & Levante Launched With Petrol Engines In India
- BMW To Introduce Wireless Android Auto In Its Cars From July 2020
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review