Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Ciaz comparison
Compare Kia Seltos and Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Ciaz on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Ciaz starts at ₹ 9.52 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 13.19 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Kia Seltos starts at ₹ 11.13 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 20.19 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Kia Seltos costs ₹ 12.12 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Kia Seltos comes with a price tag of ₹ 20.25 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz base Petrol engine returns 20 kmpl. The Kia Seltos base Petrol returns 16 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 18 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz gets 103 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Kia Seltos comes in 2 Petrol 138, 113 bhp engines and 113 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Kia Seltos and Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
The Kia Seltos battles the bestselling Hyundai Creta, new sensation MG Hector and the Nissan Kicks. Read on to know which one outperforms the competition on what parameters. Read More
The Hyundai Verna is the crowned king when it comes to the compact sedan segment. Launched in late 2017, the car took on its then rivals, the Honda City and the original Maruti Suzuki Ciaz to come... Read More
The compact sedan segment has received a booster shot with the arrival of the next gen Hyundai Verna. We pit it against the segment's two bestsellers - Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and Honda City. Read More
Related Comparison of Kia Seltos
Recent News and Reviews
- Uber Returns To Colombia Less Than A Month After Exit
- Red Bull Racing F1 Team Signs Jehan Daruvala For Junior Program; Will Compete In Formula 2
- Ashok Leyland Delivers Its First Batch Of BS6 Vehicles Built On New Modular Platform
- Nissan, Honda Delay Restart Of Some China Plants Due To Coronavirus
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Bugatti To Showcase Chiron Sport Edition Noire Sportive
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review