Kia Seltos Vs Land Rover Range Rover Evoque comparison
Compare Kia Seltos and Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Kia Seltos Vs Land Rover Range Rover Evoque on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Land Rover Range Rover Evoque starts at ₹ 65.07 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 70.87 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque costs ₹ 65.07 Lakh, whereas the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Diesel top-end costs ₹ 70.87 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Kia Seltos starts at ₹ 11.3 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 19.32 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Kia Seltos costs ₹ 12.3 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Kia Seltos comes with a price tag of ₹ 19.38 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The Kia Seltos base Petrol returns 16 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 18 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque gets 245 bhp Petrol engine and 177 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Kia Seltos comes in 2 Petrol 138, 113 bhp engines and 113 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Kia Seltos and Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
The Kia Seltos battles the bestselling Hyundai Creta, new sensation MG Hector and the Nissan Kicks. Read on to know which one outperforms the competition on what parameters. Read More
Related Comparison of Kia Seltos
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review