Kia Seltos Vs Lamborghini Urus comparison
Compare Kia Seltos and Lamborghini Urus
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Kia Seltos Vs Lamborghini Urus on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Lamborghini Urus starts at ₹ 3.5 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Kia Seltos starts at ₹ 11.07 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 18.96 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Kia Seltos costs ₹ 11.41 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Kia Seltos comes with a price tag of ₹ 18.96 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Lamborghini Urus base Petrol engine returns 8 kmpl. The Kia Seltos base Petrol returns 16 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 18 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Lamborghini Urus gets 641 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Kia Seltos comes in 2 Petrol 138, 113 bhp engines and 113 bhp Diesel engine.
Apr 23, 2018 08:29 PM
The Urus is the first vehicle in Lamborghini's history not to use a naturally aspirated engine, and so you get a 4-litre bi-turbo twin-scroll petrol V8 Read More
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Kia Seltos and Lamborghini Urus
The Kia Seltos battles the bestselling Hyundai Creta, new sensation MG Hector and the Nissan Kicks. Read on to know which one outperforms the competition on what parameters. Read More
Related Comparison of Kia Seltos
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Hyundai's Research Shows There Are 36,750 Different Driving Styles
- BMW Group Registers A Growth Of 1.4 Per cent In Sales Globally In November 2019
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLA's Sketch Revealed Ahead Of Debut
- CEAT Launches Gripp XL And Zoom X3 Tubeless Tyres At India Bike Week 2019
- Tesla Boss Elon Musk Wins Defamation Trial Over His 'Pedo Guy' Tweet
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review