Kia Seltos Vs Honda BR-V Vs Renault Duster comparison
Compare Kia Seltos and Honda BR-V and Renault Duster
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Kia Seltos Vs Honda BR-V Vs Renault Duster on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Renault Duster starts at ₹ 9.15 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.42 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Renault Duster costs ₹ 10.63 Lakh, whereas the Renault Duster Diesel top-end costs ₹ 14.83 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Honda BR-V starts at ₹ 10.89 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 15.27 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Honda BR-V costs ₹ 14.11 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Honda BR-V comes with a price tag of ₹ 16.41 Lakh Lastly, the Petrol Kia Seltos starts at ₹ 11.07 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 18.96 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Kia Seltos costs ₹ 11.41 Lakh, whereas the Kia Seltos Diesel top-end costs ₹ 18.96 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Renault Duster base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Honda BR-V base Petrol returns 15 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 22 kmpl of fuel efficiency. The Kia Seltos Petrol basic model, on the other hand, gives 16 kmplwhile its Diesel base returns 18 kmpl of mileage.
In the powertrain department, the Renault Duster gets 105 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 108, 84 bhp engines, whereas the Honda BR-V comes in 119 bhp Petrol engine and 100 bhp Diesel engine. Lastly, the Kia Seltos is offered in 2 Petrol 138, 113 bhp engines and 113 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Kia Seltos and Honda BR-V and Renault Duster
The Kia Seltos battles the bestselling Hyundai Creta, new sensation MG Hector and the Nissan Kicks. Read on to know which one outperforms the competition on what parameters. Read More
Hyundai is calling the Creta, the perfect SUV, and yes of course that is a bit of a stretch! But is there some truth to it? The only way to really figure that out is to put it to the test against... Read More
Related Comparison of Kia Seltos
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Musk's Mother Shares A 1995 Photo Of Him Fixing Car Window
- 2020 Skoda Rapid Breaks Cover
- Yamaha Opens First 'Blue Square' Premium Concept Showroom In India
- Entering Commuter Two-Wheeler Space A Mistake, Says Anand Mahindra
- Tata Hexa Comes With Benefits Up To Rs. 2.2 Lakh
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review