Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Toyota Fortuner comparison
Compare Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and Toyota Fortuner
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Toyota Fortuner on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Toyota Fortuner starts at ₹ 33.08 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 34.96 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Toyota Fortuner costs ₹ 35.45 Lakh, whereas the Toyota Fortuner Diesel top-end costs ₹ 40.19 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited starts at ₹ 75.69 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Toyota Fortuner base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 14 kmpl. The Jeep Wrangler Unlimited base Petrol returns 12 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Toyota Fortuner gets 164 bhp Petrol engine and 175 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited comes in 268 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and Toyota Fortuner
The hottest segments ruling our market are indeed SUVs and when it comes to the flagships in this space, it's the big beasts - the Toyota Fortuner and the Ford Endeavour. The Fortuner has always... Read More
Related Comparison of Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Jeep Compass
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Vs Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs BMW X5
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Ford Endeavour
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Mahindra XUV500
Recent News and Reviews
- Nissan, Honda Delay Restart Of Some China Plants Due To Coronavirus
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Bugatti To Showcase Chiron Sport Edition Noire Sportive
- Piaggio Launches Ape E-City In Vijayawada; Opens Its first Ape Electric Experience Centre
- Polestar Developing Next Gen Human Machine Interface With Google
- Ather Plans To Enter 4 More Cities Amidst Growing Response For 450X
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review