Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Mercedes-Benz V-Class comparison
Compare Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and Mercedes-Benz V-Class
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Mercedes-Benz V-Class on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Jeep Wrangler Unlimited starts at ₹ 75.69 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz V-Class starts at ₹ 80.96 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.3 Crore for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited base Petrol engine returns 12 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz V-Class base Diesel returns 16 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited gets 268 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz V-Class comes in 160 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Jeep Compass
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Vs Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs BMW X5
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Ford Endeavour
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Mahindra XUV500
Recent News and Reviews
- Uber Returns To Colombia Less Than A Month After Exit
- Red Bull Racing F1 Team Signs Jehan Daruvala For Junior Program; Will Compete In Formula 2
- Ashok Leyland Delivers Its First Batch Of BS6 Vehicles Built On New Modular Platform
- Nissan, Honda Delay Restart Of Some China Plants Due To Coronavirus
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Bugatti To Showcase Chiron Sport Edition Noire Sportive
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun