Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Jaguar F-Pace comparison
Compare Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and Jaguar F-Pace
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Jaguar F-Pace on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Jaguar F-Pace starts at ₹ 73.84 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Jaguar F-Pace costs ₹ 73.63 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited starts at ₹ 75.69 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Jaguar F-Pace base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Jeep Wrangler Unlimited base Petrol returns 12 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Jaguar F-Pace gets 247 bhp Petrol engine and 177 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited comes in 268 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Lexus RX
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs MG Hector
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Force Motors Gurkha
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs MINI Countryman
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Mahindra Thar
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Nokia Halts Legal Action Against Daimler With Mediation Offer In Patent Row
- SK Innovation To Supply Batteries For Mercedes-Benz Hybrid Car In China
- Mercedes Benz, Bosch Begin Testing Driverless S-Class In San Jose
- McLaren 620R Limited Edition Race Car Unveiled
- Hero MotoCorp To Hike Prices Across Range By Rs. 2000 From January 2020
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review