Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Ford Endeavour comparison
Compare Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and Ford Endeavour
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Ford Endeavour on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Jeep Wrangler Unlimited starts at ₹ 63.94 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 68.94 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Ford Endeavour starts at ₹ 29.55 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 33.25 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited base Petrol engine returns 12 kmpl. The Ford Endeavour base Diesel returns 12 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited gets 2 Petrol 268, 264 bhp engines, whereas the Ford Endeavour comes in 167 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and Ford Endeavour
The hottest segments ruling our market are indeed SUVs and when it comes to the flagships in this space, it's the big beasts - the Toyota Fortuner and the Ford Endeavour. The Fortuner has always... Read More
Related Comparison of Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- Vyrus Alyen Superbike Is Straight Out Of An Apocalypse Movie
- Volkswagen Loses 'Damning' Dieselgate Class Lawsuit In The UK
- Coronavirus Crisis: Two-Wheeler Sales Volumes Likely to Drop 11-13 Per Cent in FY2021, Says ICRA Study
- Actor Benedict Cumberbatch Posts A Message For Indian Fans Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Ford India To Make Face Shields At Chennai And Sanand Facilities
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review