Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Force Motors Gurkha comparison
Compare Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and Force Motors Gurkha
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Force Motors Gurkha on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Jeep Wrangler Unlimited starts at ₹ 63.94 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 68.94 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Force Motors Gurkha starts at ₹ 9.75 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 13.3 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited base Petrol engine returns 12 kmpl. The Force Motors Gurkha base Diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited gets 2 Petrol 268, 264 bhp engines, whereas the Force Motors Gurkha comes in 3 Diesel 85, 138, 84 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda, Fiat Chrysler Aim To Restart U.S., Canada Auto Production In May
- Toyota Announces Measures To Aid Customers Amid Coronavirus Lockdown
- 2020 Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom Prices Revealed
- MG Motor India In Better Shape Than Most Other Players: Rajeev Chaba
- Maruti Suzuki Sells Over 7.5 Lakh BS6 Vehicles In India Ahead Of Deadline
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review