Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs BMW X5 comparison
Compare Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and BMW X5
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs BMW X5 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X5 starts at ₹ 97.28 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW X5 costs ₹ 86.27 Lakh, whereas the BMW X5 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 97.48 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited starts at ₹ 75.69 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X5 base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 13 kmpl. The Jeep Wrangler Unlimited base Petrol returns 12 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X5 gets 340 bhp Petrol engine and 265 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited comes in 268 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and BMW X5
Related Comparison of Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Jeep Compass
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Vs Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs BMW X5
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Ford Endeavour
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Mahindra XUV500
Recent News and Reviews
- General Motors To Wind Down Australia, New Zealand Operations, Sell Thailand Plant
- Clock's Ticking For Nissan Boss Uchida To Show He Has A Plan: Report
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- Ford India Introduces FordPass Connected Tech For All BS6 Models
- Maruti Suzuki Shifts Production Focus To Small Cars That Are Driving Sales
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review