Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Audi Q5 comparison
Compare Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and Audi Q5
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Audi Q5 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi Q5 starts at ₹ 64.62 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 69.9 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Audi Q5 costs ₹ 64.62 Lakh, whereas the Audi Q5 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 69.9 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited starts at ₹ 75.69 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi Q5 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The Jeep Wrangler Unlimited base Petrol returns 12 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi Q5 gets 248 bhp Petrol engine and 187 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited comes in 268 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Lexus RX
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs MG Hector
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Force Motors Gurkha
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs MINI Countryman
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Mahindra Thar
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- New Vehicle Registration Increased By 2% In November 2019: FADA
- Honda Launches 10 Years/1,20,000 Km Anytime Warranty Pack In India
- Ducati To Sell Racing Parts As Collectors' Items
- Nissan To Hike Prices Across Range By Up To 5 Per Cent From January 2020
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review