Jeep Grand Cherokee Vs Porsche Cayenne comparison
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee and Porsche Cayenne
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jeep Grand Cherokee Vs Porsche Cayenne on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Porsche Cayenne starts at ₹ 1.39 Crore and goes up to ₹ 2.24 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Jeep Grand Cherokee starts at ₹ 87.84 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Jeep Grand Cherokee costs ₹ 87.84 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Jeep Grand Cherokee comes with a price tag of ₹ 1.25 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Porsche Cayenne base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Jeep Grand Cherokee base Petrol returns 9 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 10 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Porsche Cayenne gets 2 Petrol 335, 541 bhp engines, whereas the Jeep Grand Cherokee comes in 286 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 240, 469 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Ford Freestyle Vs Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- BMW X5 Vs Jeep Grand Cherokee
- BMW X7 Vs Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT Vs Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit
- Audi A4 Vs Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Audi Q3 Vs Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Vs BMW X1
- Ford Endeavour Vs Jeep Grand Cherokee
Recent News and Reviews
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Volkswagen T-Roc Launch Date Announced
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun