Jeep Compass Vs Tata Safari Storme comparison
Compare Jeep Compass and Tata Safari Storme
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jeep Compass Vs Tata Safari Storme on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Jeep Compass starts at ₹ 18.5 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 25.67 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Jeep Compass costs ₹ 19.84 Lakh, whereas the Jeep Compass Diesel top-end costs ₹ 32.81 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Tata Safari Storme starts at ₹ 13.32 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 19.32 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Jeep Compass base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The Tata Safari Storme base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Jeep Compass gets 161 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 171, 170 bhp engines, whereas the Tata Safari Storme comes in 2 Diesel 148, 154 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Jeep Compass and Tata Safari Storme
Related Comparison of Jeep Compass
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass
- Hyundai Creta Vs Jeep Compass
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Jeep Compass
- Kia Seltos Vs Hyundai Creta
- Jeep Compass Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Ford EcoSport
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Ford Endeavour
- Jeep Compass Longitude 2.0 Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Sport 1.4 Multi AIR Petrol
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe Facelift Launch Date Announced
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards: People's Choice For Best Four Wheeler Pavilion
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: People's Choice Best Two-Wheeler - Aprilia SXR 160
- 2020 Honda Shine BS6 Launched; Priced At Rs. 67,857
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: Best Immersive Experience Winner – Hyundai Motor India
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review