Jeep Compass Vs Nissan Terrano comparison
Compare Jeep Compass and Nissan Terrano
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jeep Compass Vs Nissan Terrano on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Nissan Terrano starts at ₹ 11.27 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Nissan Terrano costs ₹ 11.23 Lakh, whereas the Nissan Terrano Diesel top-end costs ₹ 17.13 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Jeep Compass starts at ₹ 18.5 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 25.67 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Jeep Compass costs ₹ 19.84 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Jeep Compass comes with a price tag of ₹ 32.81 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Nissan Terrano base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Jeep Compass base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 16 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Nissan Terrano gets 103 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 84, 108 bhp engines, whereas the Jeep Compass comes in 161 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 171, 170 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Jeep Compass and Nissan Terrano
Related Comparison of Jeep Compass
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass
- Hyundai Creta Vs Jeep Compass
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Jeep Compass
- Kia Seltos Vs Hyundai Creta
- Jeep Compass Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Ford EcoSport
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Ford Endeavour
- Jeep Compass Longitude 2.0 Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Sport 1.4 Multi AIR Petrol
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe Facelift Launch Date Announced
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards: People's Choice For Best Four Wheeler Pavilion
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: People's Choice Best Two-Wheeler - Aprilia SXR 160
- 2020 Honda Shine BS6 Launched; Priced At Rs. 67,857
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: Best Immersive Experience Winner – Hyundai Motor India
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review