Jeep Compass Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport comparison
Compare Jeep Compass and Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jeep Compass Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Land Rover Range Rover Sport starts at ₹ 1.36 Crore and goes up to ₹ 2.19 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Land Rover Range Rover Sport costs ₹ 1.23 Crore, whereas the Land Rover Range Rover Sport Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.76 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Jeep Compass starts at ₹ 18.5 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 25.67 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Jeep Compass costs ₹ 19.84 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Jeep Compass comes with a price tag of ₹ 32.81 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Land Rover Range Rover Sport base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 8 kmpl. The Jeep Compass base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 16 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Land Rover Range Rover Sport gets 3 Petrol 335, 567, 503 bhp engines and 2 Diesel 255, 335 bhp engines, whereas the Jeep Compass comes in 161 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 171, 170 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Jeep Compass and Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Related Comparison of Jeep Compass
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass
- Hyundai Creta Vs Jeep Compass
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Jeep Compass
- Kia Seltos Vs Hyundai Creta
- Jeep Compass Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Ford EcoSport
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Ford Endeavour
- Jeep Compass Longitude 2.0 Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Sport 1.4 Multi AIR Petrol
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda Delivers First Forza 300 Mid-Size Scooter In India
- Tesla In Talks To Use CATL's Cobalt-Free Batteries In China-Made Cars: Report
- Hero To Invest Rs. 10,000 Crore In Next-Gen Mobility Solutions
- New-Gen Hyundai i20 Pictures Leaked Ahead Of Geneva Motor Show Debut
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review