Jeep Compass Vs Jeep Grand Cherokee comparison
Compare Jeep Compass and Jeep Grand Cherokee
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jeep Compass Vs Jeep Grand Cherokee on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Jeep Grand Cherokee starts at ₹ 87.84 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Jeep Grand Cherokee costs ₹ 87.84 Lakh, whereas the Jeep Grand Cherokee Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.25 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Jeep Compass starts at ₹ 18.21 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 25.37 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Jeep Compass costs ₹ 19.11 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Jeep Compass comes with a price tag of ₹ 32.81 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Jeep Grand Cherokee base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 10 kmpl. The Jeep Compass base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 16 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Jeep Grand Cherokee gets 286 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 469, 240 bhp engines, whereas the Jeep Compass comes in 161 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 171, 170 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Jeep Compass and Jeep Grand Cherokee
Related Comparison of Jeep Compass
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- New Vehicle Registration Fell By 15% In 2019: FADA
- Mercedes-Benz India Announces Its Line-Up For 2020 Auto Expo
- Tata Altroz India Launch: Price Expectation
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Facelift Launch Date Revealed
- Tesla Rebuffs U.S. Safety Recall Petition, Says No Unintended Acceleration In Vehicles
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review