Jeep Compass Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross comparison
Compare Jeep Compass and Isuzu D-Max V-Cross
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jeep Compass Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Jeep Compass starts at ₹ 18.21 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 25.37 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Jeep Compass costs ₹ 19.11 Lakh, whereas the Jeep Compass Diesel top-end costs ₹ 32.81 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross starts at ₹ 19.77 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 23.83 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Jeep Compass base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The Isuzu D-Max V-Cross base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Jeep Compass gets 161 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 171, 170 bhp engines, whereas the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross comes in 2 Diesel 134, 148 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Jeep Compass and Isuzu D-Max V-Cross
Related Comparison of Jeep Compass
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- CEAT Launches Gripp XL And Zoom X3 Tubeless Tyres At India Bike Week 2019
- Tesla Boss Elon Musk Wins Defamation Trial Over His 'Pedo Guy' Tweet
- German Industry Slump Sparks Renewed Economic Growth Fears
- Renault Sells Over 18,500 Units Of The Triber MPV In 4 Months
- China's Dongfeng Plans Partial Sale Of PSA Stake: Report
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review