Jeep Compass Vs Hyundai i20 comparison
Compare Jeep Compass and Hyundai i20
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jeep Compass Vs Hyundai i20 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai i20 starts at ₹ 6.12 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.42 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai i20 costs ₹ 7.89 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai i20 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 10.65 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Jeep Compass starts at ₹ 18.21 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 25.37 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Jeep Compass costs ₹ 19.11 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Jeep Compass comes with a price tag of ₹ 32.81 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai i20 base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 23 kmpl. The Jeep Compass base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 16 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai i20 gets 82 bhp Petrol engine and 89 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Jeep Compass comes in 161 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 171, 170 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Jeep Compass and Hyundai i20
These cars are still not of the 'hot-hatch' level. It's a good start, and things will (hopefully) only get better and more manufacturers (again, hopefully) will embrace this relatively... Read More
Related Comparison of Jeep Compass
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Altroz: Variants Explained
- Maruti Suzuki Records Production Growth In November 2019 After Eight Months
- Aston Martin CEO Says Shareholders In It For The Long-Term, Not Soliciting Participation
- Hyundai's Research Shows There Are 36,750 Different Driving Styles
- BMW Group Registers A Growth Of 1.4 Per cent In Sales Globally In November 2019
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review