Jaguar XJ Vs Volkswagen Passat comparison
Compare Jaguar XJ and Volkswagen Passat
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jaguar XJ Vs Volkswagen Passat on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Jaguar XJ starts at ₹ 1.11 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Volkswagen Passat starts at ₹ 25.99 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 33.22 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Jaguar XJ base Diesel engine returns 15 kmpl. The Volkswagen Passat base Diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Jaguar XJ gets 270 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Volkswagen Passat comes in 174 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Jaguar XJ
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- BMW Sees Demand Falling Further After First-Quarter Sales Plunge Due To Coronavirus
- UK New Car Sales Plunge 40% In March As Coronavirus Hits
- Tesla Engineers Show Ventilator Prototype In New Video
- Coronavirus Pandemic: PSA Groupe Secures Further 3 Billion Euros Of Loans
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Maruti Suzuki Extends Rs. 900 Crore Support To Dealerships
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review