Jaguar XJ Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom comparison
Compare Jaguar XJ and Rolls-Royce Phantom
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jaguar XJ Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Rolls-Royce Phantom starts at ₹ 11.1 Crore and goes up to ₹ 13.26 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Jaguar XJ starts at ₹ 1.31 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Rolls-Royce Phantom base Petrol engine returns 7 kmpl. The Jaguar XJ base Diesel returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Rolls-Royce Phantom gets 563 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Jaguar XJ comes in 270 bhp Diesel engine.
Oct 17, 2017 03:19 PM
The new generation Rolls-Royce Phantom combines power with style and elegance rather effortlessly. It is a worthy replacement for an already special car and comes 16 years after the last... Read More
Related Comparison of Jaguar XJ
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Kia Seltos
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Ford EcoSport Vs Kia Seltos
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Hyundai New Santro
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Mahindra Marazzo
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Kia Seltos
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Honda Amaze
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Kia Seltos
Recent News and Reviews
- Formula E: Mahindra Racing & Automobili Pininfarina Further Strengthen Partnership
- Kia Motors To Introduce Its New Logo This Year
- SIAM Proposes To Set Up A South Asian Automotive Forum
- Next-Gen Volkswagen Vento (Polo Sedan) Unveiled In Russia
- 2020 Hero Super Splendor 125 BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 67,300
- 2020 KTM 390 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 KTM 200 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 Honda Activa 6G Review
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review