Jaguar XJ Vs Maserati Quattroporte comparison
Compare Jaguar XJ and Maserati Quattroporte
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jaguar XJ Vs Maserati Quattroporte on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maserati Quattroporte starts at ₹ 1.93 Crore and goes up to ₹ 2.97 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Maserati Quattroporte costs ₹ 1.97 Crore, whereas the Maserati Quattroporte Diesel top-end costs ₹ 2.12 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Jaguar XJ starts at ₹ 1.31 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maserati Quattroporte base Petrol engine returns 8 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 8 kmpl. The Jaguar XJ base Diesel returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maserati Quattroporte gets 3 Petrol 430, 530, 350 bhp engines and 2 Diesel 350, 275 bhp engines, whereas the Jaguar XJ comes in 270 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Jaguar XJ
Recent News and Reviews
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP's First Ever 'Safer Choice' Award
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Volkswagen Golf GTD Teased
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review